Both anthologies are now out: Seeds of Generosity: Storytelling in the Classroom includes nineteen folktales for exploring the value of generosity with children of all ages.
The Giving Heart: Folktales for Exploring Generosity is a collection of twenty-four folktales which can be used to build relationships by sharing stories of giving and receiving.
Storytelling is like a river. Many streams lead to the banks of that river, and together they flow on to the great ocean of Story, source of wonder, source of nourishment, source of life.
I invite you to explore here the different streams of storytelling that inspire me. You will also find information about the many services I offer that flow from that inspiration:
- Storytelling for all ages, exploring the qualities of heart and mind that help us grow. Listen to The Chief of the Well, recorded in August for The Giving Heart, a CD to be released in 2013. Or listen to The Antelope, the Woodpecker and the Turtle, a Jataka tale about friendship.
- Retreats and Story Circle workshops for healing and building community
- Reflections on teaching mindfulness to children
- Talks and courses introducing Insight Meditation and Loving-Kindness Meditation
- original translations of the Jataka, with commentary